To submit your exam, please use the following procedure:
- Check that your test paper is completely filled out, including pin, ID, self-grading section, and signature
- Download the CS 142 Exam Uploader jar file
- The exam submission jar rarely works from personal laptops. Most likely, you can only submit your files from a lab computer. If your files are on a personal computer, you must transfer them to a lab computer first (via email, flash drive, etc.).
- Execute the exam submission jar as follows:
- The program may not run correctly from the download window of your Internet browser; browse to where you saved it and double click on it there
- Add each file that you would like to upload and any other documents requested by the exam packet; in general, you need only submit .cpp and .h files
- Use the Help-Passoff program to contact a TA; you will need a TA to enter a password to complete the submission
- Hand your test packet to the TA
Congratulations! You're done now!